Did you know that studies estimate that 20-30% of people struggle with the problem of insomnia? Stress, irregular lifestyle, stimulants, unbalanced diet or lack of physical activity lead to sleep disorders and are one of the most common health problems in adults.
Sleep is a natural and basic need of the human body. We cannot function efficiently without it. Sleep is the state during which the most intense processes take place such as regeneration of the whole organism, metabolic regulation and making memories. Sleep disturbance leads to many general effects, such as the impaired ability to study and work but its consequences can lead to more serious disorders such as depression.
Do you need support for a good night's sleep?
Sleep care, our new dietary supplement was created to support your healthy sleep.
It is composed of ingredients that have a calming, soothing effect and which support the process of falling asleep and maintaining good sleep.
What are the ingredients?
• Valeriana officinalis
• Lemon balm Melissa officinalis
• Hops Humulus lupulus
• gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
What else can you do to help maintain your good night's sleep?
• go to bed and wake up at the same time each day
• be physically active, but not just before going to bed
• avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol
• Provide a light evening meal 2-3 hours before bedtime
• relax in a warm bath before going to bed
• give up afternoon naps
• take care of the best conditions for your sleep - adjust the mattress, pillow, appropriate temperature and darkening of the room.
Sleep Care is on sale from today -